We offer a 14 day money back guarantee on our courses and a refund will be issued if:
- you have requested it within the 14 day cooling off period;
- you have not completed (or attempted to complete) the course and any tests;
- you have not received a Certificate of Achievement or Statement of Participation (whether digital or physical) on the course.
The 14 day cooling off period begins from the day you made the purchase.
Once your access to the paid course run has been removed, you will not be able to access any part of the course, take part in any tests, or receive a digital or printed certificate for the course run.
If you change your mind:
You are eligible for a full refund if you cancel your order as long as you have not completed (or attempted to complete) the course and any tests
Orders for Products to be fulfilled by a third party (“Third Party Products”)
If you change your mind:
If you have purchased a Third Party Product for sale through the HL Online Training website, including, for example, an assessment or examination offered and administered by third party providers, your contract for sale is made directly between you and the third party seller.
Before your order is processed and forwarded to the third party seller, we may in certain circumstances be able to cancel and process a refund if you do not meet the eligibility criteria or if you have purchased the Third Party Product in error and notify us promptly. In all other events and for orders that have been processed and forwarded to the third party seller, please refer to the third party seller’s refunds policy.
How to request a refund
To request a refund or cancellation, contact us at Help@hlonlinetraining.co.uk with your email address and order number.
When and how we issue refunds
Upon determining that a cancellation or refund is due to you under these Terms, we will issue such refund or cancellation within 14 days of:
- our receipt of the returned Product(s); or
- our confirmation that such refund or cancellation is due to you otherwise than through return of the Products.
For Products which earn a reward through our refer-a-friend scheme, the following additional refund terms apply:
- any rewards will be revoked if a refund is issued on the order for which the reward was offered;
- once a reward is used you are no longer eligible for a refund on the order for which the reward was offered.
If you are entitled to a refund we will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay for the Product(s).
Under UK law, you may have the right to cancel or request a refund under certain circumstances, in accordance with this policy.