100+ High quality online courses
with certificate & exam
Looking to enhance your skills? Remain compliant? Get a new job?
These affordable, discounted online courses have been created by qualified professionals with occupational experience in the relevant subjects.
Get Your CPD accredited certificate in:
- Health Care
- Primary Care
- Social Care
- Care Certificate
- Human Resources
- Food Hygiene & Safety
- Health & Safety
- Perforce Management
We’re a leading provider of statutory, mandatory and specialist discount training across the UK. We provide affordable courses and NEVER compromise on quality.
Sign up for exclusive discounts and new course additions
Choose to study with a CPD accredited online training provider
HL Training is a trusted, leading online training provider in the UK. Our courses are delivered in line with the relevant UK Legislation and recommended practice including:
Qualifications and Credits Framework (QCF)
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Alignment to the Skills for Health’s Core Skills Training Framework (CSTF)
Care Quality Commission (CQC)
Health and Safety Executive (HSE)
National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE)
Qualifications and Credits Framework (QCF)
What you can expect from your training experience
We take immense pride in our offering and superior customer service.
- Dedicated tutor support via email, online messenger and telephone.
- Multiple choice tests
- Retake the test at no extra cost to improve your grade.
- Course can be viewed after the test for future reference.
- Online “class room” style training
- Downloadable documentation to aid your learning.
- 12 months to complete the course.
- No hidden costs. The certificate is available FREE to you immediately upon completion.
- You are able to access training courses on a desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- As a guide, a level 1 course takes 1 hour, level 2 takes 2 hours and level takes 3 hours as an average to complete.
- At the end of the course you will be able to prove your knowledge as well by having skills that can be applied and evidenced in the workplace.
- All evidence of learning and certification will remain on our system for your future reference.
Our courses assist individuals in seeking employment, remaining compliant or starting a new career. They also serve to refresh or to enhance your current learning and development.
Our online courses are also offered for businesses looking for training services to support their existing staff complement.
It`s time to boost your skill set!
Your journey starts here with this selection of CPD accredited courses.
Exams and certificates are FREE.
Your knowledge upgrade is a click away…
7 reasons to sign up for our training courses today
1. Instant Assessment
- Complete the learning.
- Take the multiple choice test that is marked automatically
- Receive an instant grade
- Pass with 75% or above
- Retake the test as many times as you like to improve your grade.
- No extra cost for retaking the test
2. CPD Accreditation
HL Online Training provides continuing professional development (CPD) interactive accredited training courses online for both individuals and businesses in a health and social care environment, allowing you to obtain certified CPD hours.
3. Nationally Recognized Certificate
All our courses are accredited by the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and are nationally recognised.
Once you have completed your assessment you will be awarded a FREE ACCREDITED CERTIFICATE in PDF format which is immediately available.
Hard copies of the certificate are available for an additional fee of £3.99. All evidence of learning and certification will remain in our system for your future reference.
4. Bespoke e-Learning Portal
Course format includes both online “classroom” style and interactive user-friendly training.
Downloadable documentation to aid your learning
Resume or stop your course at any time. (We mark the exact point you were at)
5. 12 Month Leeway to Start the Course
You have a year in which to start the course you have chosen but no time limit on when you need to complete the course.
The course duration depends on the level and experience of the individual. As a guide a level 1 takes 1 hour, level 2 takes 2 hours and level takes 3 hours as an average to complete each course.
6. Dedicated Tutor Support
We take pride in our customer service, offering dedicated tutor support
We offer you unlimited online email support whilst studying to help answer any questions you may have.
Help is always at hand
7. Course Compatibility on All Devices
Our courses utilise a responsive design making it available on your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
We recommend using the Google Chrome Browser.
what makes us us great
14 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
For your peace of mind, we offer our 14 Day Money Back Guarantee.
If for any reason, you change your mind about the course within 14 days of purchase, so long as you have not accessed the online course, you can claim a full No Questions Asked Refund.
"I was so happy with the quality of the training"
"Every course was superbly compiled and the online learning environment was really user friendly."
mary rouge, Carer, course: dementia level 3
"I was so happy with the quality of the training and once I was told how easy the system is my entire team enrolled"
james dawson, home manager, course: dols
"Thank you for being part of our training to help us deliver better levels of care than ever before"
Jane Doe, catering assistant - Course: basic food hygiene