The COSHH Regulations (2002) are designed to protect people against risks to their health when dealing with or being exposed to hazardous substances. The COSHH training course is designed for candidates who handle chemicals as part of their daily work. The COSHH course is ideal for induction or refresher training to the new regulations. Attendees of this COSHH training course will gain under-pinning knowledge of the below issues and therefore will be able to implement this in their specific work area.
- Regulations that control the use of hazardous substances
- Substances hazardous to health
- Potential effects
- Risk assessment control measures
- CHIPS Regulations
- Procedures for using hazardous substances
- Common workplace injuries