Developing a Safety Procedures Manual complete with certificate
Safety procedures are the backbone of an organisation’s Safety Management System. They provide consistency and when followed create a safe working environment and greater productivity due to less injury down time. However, safety procedure writing is more difficult and time consuming than it at first appears. This course will give you the foundation to start writing effective safety procedures.
- Develop a Safety Procedure Template
- Develop a flowchart to accurately depict process activities
- Use brainstorming to gather necessary information for safety procedure creation
- Understand a variety of procedure types (Step-by-Step, Playscript, Decision Tree, Decision Tables)
- Write and revise Step-by-Step safety procedures
- Add communication elements to safety procedures