This level 2 course aims to provide the learner with the knowledge and understanding required to safeguard adults within a health and social care environment.
- Have knowledge and understanding of the structure of national adult protection policies, along with the required procedures to follow
- Have understanding of how this legislation relates to the safeguarding of adults
- Know how individuals can be supported in order to ensure their own protection
- Know how to reduce the risks vulnerable adults can be exposed to
- Know the correct channels to go through in terms of reporting abuse, as well as what evidence has to be kept, and how notes should be taken