Our SOVA Training course is designed for care staff and will raise awareness of the importance of Safeguarding Vulnerable People. Staff completing this course will be in a better position to implement their company adult protection policy and the procedures they should follow.
- Definition of Safeguarding
- Understanding what makes an adult vulnerable and open to abuse.
- Different types of abuse
- Recognising the signs of abuse
- Symptoms relating to abuse
- Dealing effectively with abuse
- Reporting and record keeping