This general working at height course is designed for anyone whose job requires them to work at height. The course focuses on what you need to know to use the right working at height safety equipment in order to create the safest working environment possible.
- Understand the Relevant Health & Safety, Working at Height Regulations and Legislation
- Knowing and Avoiding the Hazards of Working at Height
- Understanding the Importance of Carrying Out Risk Assessments
- Identify and Select the Correct Type of Safety Equipment and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for each task
- Inspection, Maintenance and Record Keeping
- Employers and Employees Responsibilities