In this Complaints Handling course, we’ll be looking at how to achieve good customer service responding to any complaints, the complaints handling process, and how to identify incidents and errors.
- Agreed Ways of Working: Complaints and Incidents
- Complaints and how to respond
- Complaints handling process
- Formal complaints
- Recognising incidents, errors and near misses
- Module summary
You will learn the following:
- Demonstrate how to respond to comments and complaints in line with legislation and agreed ways of working;
- Describe who to ask for advice and support in handling comments and complaints;
- Explain the importance of learning from comments and complaints to improve the quality of service;
- Describe how to recognise adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses;
- Explain what you must and must not do in relation to adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses.
- Identify the legislation and agreed ways of working in relation to reporting any adverse events, incidents, errors and near misses.