Crisis Management Complete with certificate
Viable organisations need to be ready for emergencies because they are a fact of doing business. The worst plan is not to have any kind of plan at all, and the best plans are tested and adjusted so that they work over time. Fortunately, you do not need separate plans for fire, weather disasters, and all the different kinds of crises that can occur. One solid plan will help you to prevent, respond, and recover from all crises. This course will help you ensure your organisation is ready to manage any kind of crisis.
- Assign people to an appropriate crisis team role
- Conduct a crisis audit
- Establish the means for business continuity
- Determine how to manage incidents
- Help teams recover from a crisis
- Apply the crisis management process