Developing Your Training Programme complete with certificate
Training is an essential element of development in any organisation. Being knowledgeable and continuing to learn throughout your career can make you a very valuable asset. We also know that training and orientation (or ‘onboarding’) for newly hired employees is a key factor in retention. This course is designed for a trainer who wants to develop training programs that are meaningful, practical, and will benefit both trainees and the organisations they work for.
- Describe the essential elements of a training programme
- Apply different methodologies to programme design
- Demonstrate skills in preparation, research, and delivery of strong content
- Use an instructional model
- Create a training programme proposal