This course is for staff within the health and care industry, and focuses on person-centred care, and how it can be put into practice within an individual role.
- Know exactly what person-centred care is
- Know how this can be applied within a specific healthcare role
- Know the difference between good person-centred care, and bad
- Identify ways in which patient centred care can be carried out within specific environments
- Know ways in which concerns surrounding this form of care can be reported